Distracted driving is a concern for everyone.
A distracted driver is one who is paying attention to something other than driving. The distraction can be anything from typing a text message to putting a disk in a CD player or talking on a cell phone.
We’re working with other agencies and organizations to:
• Educate the public about the serious risks posed by distracted drivers
• Encourage drivers to comply with Washington laws designed to reduce distracted driving
High School Distracted Driving Grant Project
Organized by the Washington Traffic Safety Commission and paid for in the public interest by State Farm Insurance Companies.
- What is this grant and how can I get $300 for my school? Watch this short video.
- High School Distracted Driving Grant Application (pdf )
- Find the required forms here
Angie Ward – Program Manager