Bio: Alison has been the Target Zero Manager (TZM) for Grant, Adams, Lincoln, and Ferry Counties, leading the Central Basin Traffic Safety Task Force, since 2015. She has lived most of her life in Grant County, WA. Prior to serving as the Region 15 TZM, Alison was a Customer Service Representative with the Grant County PUD and area Real Estate Broker.
The Central Basin Traffic Safety Task Force, established since the year 2000, is comprised of 16 law enforcement agencies. The Task Force collaborates with community members, local businesses, organizations, and law enforcement providing education and enforcement throughout our region in an effort to reduce the number of serious injuries and fatalities due to traffic collisions.
Traffic safety priorities for region:
- Distracted Driver
- Impaired Driver
- Young Driver 16-25
- Unrestrained Passenger
List of 5 projects/activities done in your region:
- Increased Community Awareness of the Central Basin Traffic Safety Task Force through radio, print and online media
- Consistent High Visibility Emphasis Patrols
- Victim Dedication Patrols
- Expansion of participation within the Task Force through community partnerships and law enforcement
- Child Passenger Seat Technician program expansion