Bio: Annie Kirk is a Program Manager of the Violence and Injury Prevention Unit at Public Health – Seattle & King County. She is responsible for the coordination of county-wide traffic safety projects and other injury prevention work with a focus in policy research, community outreach, and equity and social justice initiatives. Annie received her MPH from the University of Washington School of Public Health.
Annie manages the King County Target Zero Task Force with Sara Wood (Region 8 – South King County).
Traffic safety priorities for region:
- Impaired driving prevention
- Distracted Driving Prevention
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety
List of 5 projects/activities done in your region:
- King County Cell Phone Distraction Prevention Project
- King County Child Death Review
- Seattle Vision Zero
- Data Driven Approaches to Crime and Traffic Safety (DDACTS)
- Target Zero Teams