We award grants on an annual cycle, focusing on projects that address one or more of the top Target Zero priorities. The grant proposal period for FFY 2018 closes on February 10, 2017.
Who is eligible to receive WTSC grants?
- Washington state agencies
- Federally recognized tribal governments
- Cities, counties and their sub-agencies
- Non-profit organizations with existing IRS 501©(3) status
- Public schools (and private schools with non-profit status)
Phone: 360.725.9875 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- December – Notification of available grant funding is published.
- February – Your proposal will be due on February 10, 2017. Applicants will receive an email acknowledging receipt of their proposal.
- April-May – WTSC will contact you after April 22, 2017 to inform you of the outcome of the review and scoring process.
If you receive a grant, your project must be conducted between Oct. 1 of the year the grant is made and Sept. 30 of the following year.