Call for Proposals
FY2019 Annual Grant Application Process is Now Open
It is my privilege to invite you to put your talent and resources to work in helping us reach our goal of Target Zero. The strength and breadth of our traffic safety coalition directly impacts the outcomes and results of our work. I hope you will consider developing a proposal that strengthens our coalition and contributes to the important cause of eliminating traffic deaths and serious injuries by 2030.
Darrin T. Grondel
Who is eligible to receive WTSC grants?
- Washington state agencies
- Federally recognized tribal governments
- Cities, counties and their sub-agencies
- Non-profit organizations with existing IRS 501©(3) status
- Public schools (and private schools with non-profit status)
Visit the 2019 Grants Announcement page to access the WTSC Enterprise Management System (WEMS) to apply for WTSC Annual Grants. If you are not already registered in this system, you will have to register with WEMS before you will be able to apply. Click here for the WEMS system: https://wtsc.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
Phone: 360.725.9884 – email@example.com